Thereze is a boardgame playing program
for Windows (95, 98, NT). In this beta version, Thereze is neither fast
nor strong, and can only play Othello
future versions might include games like Four-in-a-row,
(and maybe even Go).
The game is free, but I'd like you to send
comments and/or bugreports. You can also sign
up for future releases of free software from Lyncon.
2. Extract all files into a temporary directory.
3. Run the extracted program SETUP.EXE
1. The undo, redo, hint and stop buttons doesn't work.
2. The game time settings doesn't do anything.
3. Sometimes, just sometimes, a black stone looks white, but resizing the window makes it black again.
Hey, it's a beta version...